We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
We do not currently collect any Personal Data through any direct request from any user of the Site.
We use some third parties in connection with the Services, and those third parties provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following
We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our Site.
Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- IP address - Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information and click tracking
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (see below for more information)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
Cookies can either be "session Cookies" or "persistent Cookies". Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are stored on your device while you are visiting our Site or using our Services, whereas "persistent Cookies" are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our Site or Services. The length of time a persistent Cookie stays on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie. We use persistent Cookies to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Services, how often you return, how your use of the Services may vary over time. We also use persistent Cookies to measure the effectiveness of advertising efforts. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Services. Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" or "DNT" option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, and web applications, and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Because we collect browsing and persistent identifier data, the Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our properties.
Some Cookies are placed by a third party on your device and may provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to our Site or Services, the pages you have visited and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These Cookies can be used to determine whether certain third party services are being used, to identify your interests, to retarget advertisements to you and to serve advertisements to you that we or others believe are relevant to you. We do not control third party Cookies.
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies that are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Site or Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functionality Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies. Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you. For more information about this, please see the section below titled "Additional information about interest-based advertisements."
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies. One way you can do this is through your internet browser's settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your computer. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the "preferences" or "options" section of your browser's menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We may serve advertisements, and also allow third party ad networks, including third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms, to serve advertisements through the Services. These advertisements may be targeted to users who fit certain general profile categories or display certain preferences or behaviors ("Interest-Based Ads"). Information for Internet-Based Ads (including Personal Data) may be provided to us by you, or derived from the usage patterns of particular users on the Services and/or services of Third Parties. Such information may be gathered through tracking users' activities across time and unaffiliated properties. To accomplish this, we or our service providers may deliver Cookies, including a file (known as a "web beacon") from an ad network to you through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Web beacons allow ad networks to view, edit or set their own Cookies on your browser, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- To identify trends and other statistical information that may be useful to our business
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our "legitimate interests" or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
We process the following categories of Personal Data as a matter of "contractual necessity," meaning that we need to process the data to perform under our Terms of Service with you, which enables us to provide you with the Services. When we process data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the Services that require such data.
- IP address
We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
- IP address
Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Marketing of our products and services, directly to you and to others
- Provision of customer support
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
- Analytics service providers
- Email service providers
- Payment processors
- Marketing service providers
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Hosting service providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete an action initiated or authorized by you. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third parties who you access through the Services, including vendors
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our Terms of Service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Maintain the security of our products and services.
As part of the Services, you may be requested to provide us with your e-mail address, in which case you will receive emails and other communications from us. You acknowledge and agree that by availing yourself of the Services, you allow us to send you emails and other communications that we determine in our sole discretion relate to your use of the Services.
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so. Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Data as set forth in this policy.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as necessary to provide you Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity. We seek to ensure that your information is kept private. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
By law, users in the European Union, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland have certain rights with respect to their Personal Data, including the right of access, rectification, erasure, withdrawal of consent, portability, objection to processing, and restriction of processing. For more information about these rights, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
- Right of Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by email@example.com.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data by firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also be able to correct some of this information directly by making updates to your account.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems by email@example.com.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing from the Services by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you have received.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format by firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes, by email@example.com.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data by firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services are hosted and operated in the United States ("U.S.") through us and our service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to us in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. If you live in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway, you hereby consent to the transfer of your data. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Jujamcyn Theaters LLC
246 West 44th Street, New York, New York 10036